When the examination was complete, he said: "Doc, tell me in plain English what is wrong with me." "Well, in plain English," the doctor replied, "you're just lazy." "Okay," said the man. "Now give me the medical term so I can tell my wife." |
About Me
Followers
Category List
- (11)
- (2)
- (8)
- (3)
- (3)
- (1)
- (33)
- (2)
- (1)
- (13)
- (8)
- (1)
- (8)
- (7)
- (3)
- (1)
- (4)
- (2)
- (1)
- (1)
- (13)
- (2)
- (4)
- (1)
- (1)
- (6)
Blog Archive
Find every thing here....
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
You're My Life As the time goes by, killed by hours of waiting, The hope in last tears is revived. When I chose to give in, I was so ...
-
میں باغی ہوں اس دور کے رسموں وروج سے ان تختوں سے ان تاجوں سے جو ظلم کی کوکھ سے جنتے ہیں انسانی خون سے پلتے ہیں جو نفرت کی بنیادیں ہیں ...
-
When I'm With You When I'm with you, eternity is a step away, my love continues to grow, with each passing day. This treasure of ...



